Wednesday 24 April 2013

Jim Rogers Vince Stanzione London 2010 Global Financial Trading Day

Just a few lines to thank you for the excellent seminar. After the first session on Friday I placed 2 bets during the break with what I had learnt. By the end of day one I had made just over £2,000.00. By the end of Monday thanks to the 300 point drop on the Dow I made a further £3,000.00. So I went from knowing little about trading at 9.30am Friday to making just over £5,000 total profit tax free by the close of business on Monday. To say I am delighted is an understatement. Attending this event was the most profitable and rewarding thing I have ever done, and I look forward to receiving the videos in due course so I can review and continue to learn.

Ajit Singh, Leicester

I have followed Vince Stanzione for many years now and I am very happy to report that he continues to impress with his knowledge, candour and delivery. The information can be back dated and checked and proves very successful on a percentage basis. Wishing you continued success!

Perry Morgan

A truly life changing day which I cannot wait to put into action. Vince Stanzione spent time on the psychology of trading, identifying all the mistakes I have been making. He then set out some clear strategies and tactics which I will take immediate action on.
Graham Rowan

A trading day with Vince Stanzione really is a life changing experience. The information and insights into how to lead a life of prosperity are simply second to none. Although the main reasons for people attending his seminars are about making money in financial markets. He also teaches you that true wealth is not just about money but it is about achieving the life you desire.

The trading material provided is both informative and easy to follow for traders of all experiences whether they are beginners or have traded the markets for several years. There is something here for everyone and I cannot thank him enough for the opportunities he has now provided me with.

David Thurling

Leading edge insight and profitable strategies for the independent trader. No one else covers so many instruments in such a simple yet profitable way.

George Harrison

Love the way you trade and your methods. Very genuine and honest!

Gloria Cheng

Removes the stress from trading. Cant wait to get started. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks Vince Stanzione.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.